Monday 6 May 2013

Trainspotting Review

Trainspotting
 
Rank 151 as of 1/1/13)
Age Rating 18
Year 1996  
                                        One thing that Trainspotting has definitely done is put me off heroin for life. Yet I loved the movie. It's my humour, my, I don't want to say outlook but I suppose it sorta is, why should we conform to society? Why "choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers." ?
(best words ever?) So, anyway back onto reviewing!
It's  film at its best, sarcastic, controversial, so fuckin' anti-media/conservatives/upper class, so bloody brilliant.
 
Danny Boyle, one of the greatest British directors. On upmost top-form for this movie, it's so Danny Boyle. The cast were great. Ewan McGregor, made you love and loath Renton for Rentons ridiculous attitude. All the other supporting cast, were too, fabulous. 
 
I feel that Trainspotting is a serious contender for my favourite movie ever, but my heart still goes to dear, dear PULP FICTION.
 
Georgina,
6/05/13
 
 
We're in May, bloody hell! Got no more exams for a while which is good, more reviews hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment