Saturday 25 May 2013

Reservoir Dogs Review

Reservoir Dogs
 
Rank 70 as of 1/1/13)
Age Rating 18
Year 1992
 
Not my favourite, I don't know, I just didn't really like it. I loved the opening scene though, that made me chuckle, but otherwise I found it a little boring and so bloody violent!
 
Every single actor was perfect for their character. Steve Buscemi was great as scrawny Mr. Pink, Harvey Keitel as attentive Mr. White, and Michael Madsen as the psychopath that is Mr. Blonde. As well as the others but you don't really see them that much. But the cameo (I think that's the right word) by Quentin was great, and unexpected!
 
 
I just didn't really enjoy the film, I covered my eyes through most of it because of the amount of violence. And blood. Ew. I didn't get the plot line really, it seemed just a bit to abstract for me ha ha!
 
 
But it was good, just so violent, maybe that's why I didn't like it that much? I'm not a great lover of violent films!
 
 
Georgina,
25/05/2013
 
it's half term! Thank god for that.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment