Friday 10 May 2013

Batman Begins Review

Batman Begins
 
 
Rank 103 as of 1/1/13)
Age Rating 12A
Year 2005
 
 
I didn't even realise that this was on the list, or I would have actually have done the reviews in order! So sorry!
 
These Batman's, are of course, with out a shadow of a doubt, the best Batman's, ever. Best actors, best everything!
 
I love Christian Bale interpretation of Bruce Wayne and Batman, two completely different characters. Bruce, lost his parents at a young age (they were shot), he went to train in combat, and then return to Gotham, to his parents millions. Where he became Batman by night and Bruce Wayne by morning. His fights against bad, because good never does, he's Gotham's masked hero.
 
Michael Caine and Gary Oldman, are such great great actors for their roles. Caine being the butler to Bruce, and Oldman, James Gordon (head of police). Cillian Murphy is also great as the villain, The Scarecrow, who scares me out my skin and creates some creepy horror scenes. S c a r y!
 
Mark Nolan's directing is again, really good, still making it dark and sinister, but with still so much realism. Well as real as you can get with a guy dressed as a bat flying around Gotham! 
 
As I have already said, all of the recent Batman movies are on the list, maybe the best film series, ever? It's so consistently. None of them are bad. Actually all of them are totally amazing! Though my favourite is definitely The Dark Knight. Heath Ledger, I salute you for completely scaring me to my bones.
 
 
Georgina Parker,
10/05/13
 
 
Links: The Dark Knight IMDb Page | The Dark Knight Review | The Dark Knight Rises IMDb Page | The Dark Knight Rises Review |Heath Ledger 


20th post, oh yeah!19th review, just got 241 to go! God Damn it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment