Thursday 9 May 2013

Toy Story 3 Review

Toy Story 3
 
Rank 56 as of 1/1/13)
Age Rating PG
Year 2010
 
They say you must save the best 'til and my god, they did! I laughed, I cried, I worried, I loved it. Perhaps it was so amazing because of the gap they left between the first two, so it made it so much more exciting. Or maybe the fantastic storyline. Or even that we were just so excited to see would could happen next to these toys. Andy's older, so what was gunna happen to them? Toy Story 3 answers all this and give such a great movie experience I could honestly watch it again, and again.
 
Again, of course it has the best voices! Such great animation and all! It's a great movie.

I think you could watch it in 3D, but there's really no point, it wouldn't have made a difference. If anything it would have made it worse. It's not needed! I don't understand the 3D hype! Its not all great and definitely not always needed!!

I'm naming it the best animated movie series of all time. Ever. 
Georgina Parker,
9/05/13


Toy Story IMDb Page | Toy Story Review | Toy Story 2 IMDb Page


How bloody well am I doing this month with reviews! I'm on a role!


  


No comments:

Post a Comment