Friday 31 May 2013

Inception Review

Inception
 
Rank 14 as of January 1st 2013)
Age Rating 12a
Year 2010
 
 
Mind = blown.
This is honestly how I imagine what it feels like to be high, what is actually real and what is actually life? I feel sorta dizzy after watching it! - But don't let that stop you watching it, no way! This is superb.
 
Directed by Christopher Nolan, the creator of one of my favourite movies ever (The Dark Knight) I did have high hopes for it. And, luckily, it certainly did not disappoint.
 
Fantastic casting, of course, Leonardo DiCaprio, was utterly fantastic. So was everyone else, actually. No one was a disappointment. Ellen Page, was really great as well, I didn't realise she was in this, but it instantly made the movie better, I love Juno. The casting was so unbelievably similar to The Dark Knight Rises, it was quite weird!
 
But I really did love the movie and definitely a must see. Great storyline, great actors, great director. What more can you want from the movie?
 
 
'Your world is not real'
Georgina,
31/05/2013

Well, you can definitely tell that I've written this at 2:18am, sorry its so bad.  Also, sorry for the amount of links and stuff. I'm tired but I really want to get some movies watched and reviews done! I've done so well in May, proud of myself haha! Want to get to 10 reviews this month. So I think June is gunna be a massive movie watching month!  
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment