Tuesday 7 May 2013

How To Train Your Dragon Review


How To Train Your Dragon

 
Rank 166 as of 1/1/13)
Age Rating PG
Year 2010


 
I don't really know what to say about this?! I do really like it and the story, animation and everything is good. But what else is there to say?! However I'm gunna give it a whirl.

So it's about an scrawny young Viking who captures a dragon in order to impress his, big burly 'real' Viking farther. Although then ends up bonding with the dragon. As the Viking group hate dragons and one is only seen as a 'great' Viking if they can capture and kill dragons as they cause great annoyance to the Vikings, but through not fault of their own......

The casting is great and everyone's voices really suit their characters. Animation is great, and spot on! I thinks its one of DREAMWORKS' best movies.

I don't know what else to say, but I'm really looking forward to How To Train Your Dragon 2 which is in cinema's July the 4th 2014 (UK).

Georgina Parker,
7/05/2013

Sorry for crappy review, just watch it, its good!




No comments:

Post a Comment