Monday 29 April 2013

Toy Story Review

Toy Story
 
Rank 118 as of 1/1/13)
Age Rating PG
Year 1995
                                        
 I love Toy Story, I really really do! It's by far the best animation film series! However the first one is my least favourite. Controversial I know.

*(Apparently) "Toy Story was a massive turning point in film animation, the animations, so detailed and precise." (Apparently) "Very different to the previous animation movies."*

Toy Story has the best voice actors (I think that's the word) ever, (Tom Hanks/Woody, Tim Allen/Buzz Lightyear) two of my favourite actors! And their voices coming out of Buzz and Woody makes everything seem so totally great!!

Although it is a children's movie Toy Story is one for everyone (even my granddad likes it and he doesn't like many movies!). But, I'll let you into a secret I find this Toy Story so blooming creepy! Next door to the Andy's (woody and buzz's owner) house is Sid, who out of pleasure likes making old (or new!) toys into weird creepy toys, they're actually quite scary! Haha! But Toy Story really is a family film! There's an Baby Born head on an old electronic spider's legs...  c r e e p y!

Prehaps the greatest thing about Toy Story is that all the movies have kept up the original greatness from the first one (unlike Shrek, Madagascar etc). Well done Toy Story crew!

Georgina Parker,
29/04/13

I can't believe it's nearly bloody May! Mental! The asterisk (*) is there as the is a quote and not my opinion, as I don't really know what animation was like pre Toy Story. I wasn't alive, and I haven't really watched old animation movies (other than the all princess movies of course!). Stay tuned(!) for Toy Story 3 review, and others. I'm trying to review ones I have seen lots of times before, just because I have no time what so ever! I had 7 bloody exams last week. AND an English assessment. I. Hate. School.


No comments:

Post a Comment