Monday 8 July 2013

Black Swan Review

Black Swan
 
 
Rank 177 as of January 1st 2013)
Age Rating 15
Year 2010
 
I don't know what it was about this film, but, my god, it really really creeped me out. I don't know why! After it ending I had to watch some light-hearted comedy to clear my head (The Inbetweeners FYI), it was so weird. I think it may have been the sort of self-harmy, hallucinations side of it that weirded me out so much, My nonetheless, it really was fabulous.

 
Natalie Portman, my god girl, you were incredible! The Oscar was very well deserved. Infact so was everyone, Mila Kunis stole the... screen!?  When she was in the scenes, so did Vincent Cassel. All were amazingly weird and fantastic!
 
The story was excellent, as well as creepy! How do you people come up with such things, it amazes me!! Beautiful directing - Just a really great movie with an incredibly dark undertone! Thank you for giving me nightmares.
 
By Georgina,
8/07/13
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment