Thursday 25 July 2013

Shutter Island Review

Shutter Island



Rank 234 as of January 1st 2013)
Age Rating 15
Year 2010
 

What is it with all these mindmessingup movies on this list?! But mind you, they are great! Shutter Island is scary, scary without being to gory. It's plays with your emotions. It even makes you question reality, weird uh?

Of course the famous Leonardo DiCaprio is in this movie, and of course, he is fabulous! Portraying his two (sort of) characters. His supporting actor Mark Ruffalo is also great, along with the rest of the cast. Especially Ben Kingsley, he makes you distrust him, hate him, trust him and then distrust and hate him again! Wow. My emotions are everywhere.

The storyline was great and really original, (I know that was because of the book but you know what I mean) I thought I knew what was going to happen and etc etc and it was going to be a big fight and etc etc! But NO! Oh NO! I did not see the twist in the tale that I expected. Watch out for it!


By Georgina,
25/07/2013

No comments:

Post a Comment