Friday 8 March 2013

The Perks Of Being a Wallflower Review

The Perks of Being a Wallflower
 
(Rank 211 as of 1st January 2013)
Age Rating 12a
 
 
This review is going to be a bit rant-y (is that even a word?!) because I thought it wasn't to great. I think it's mainly because I read the book  enjoyed, loved, and connected with it so much. So if you have read the book DO NOT watch the film. Well that's my bit of
 
 
I didn't think they adapted the screenplay well. They more focused on the relationship between Charlie (the main character,  Logan Lerman) and Sam (Emma Watson) which it didn't in the book. The book was more about Charlie growing up and discovering different things, rather than him being in a relationship with someone. Yes, I do know that Stephen Chbosky wrote the book and adapted the screenplay, and directed it but even so I don' think he did a great job!

However, a part from the awful screenplay adaptation everyone played their characters very well and we got to hear Emma Watson with a American Accent! It was a bit strange! Ezra Miller plays Patrick or, Nothing, which he is sometimes called! He plays it very well and I think that you whole cast were excellent they all worked well as an ensemble, they won an award for this to.


Georgina

Sorry I haven't done a review in a while, I have been extremely busy. I had real exams and I have been revising loads. *Crying* 

No comments:

Post a Comment