Friday 22 March 2013

Good Will Hunting Review


Good Will Hunting

IMDb Page

Official Trailer




Rank 153  as of 1st January 2013)
Age Rating: 15 UK

It seemed like a such predictable movie, which in a way, it was. However, it was still so very excellent. I loved it. It made me cry. (is that bad!?)

Good Will Hunting seemed to touch you in the correct places, it was heart warming, yet so very incredibly sad. Deep, and meaning, but not so that it was over power just because the writers got everything right. The psycology side of the movie seemed so accurate, and realistic, but again so unrealistic, (I mean who really has that good a mind without practise?! - wish I did!), but nevertheless it has aspects of real life situations people find themselves in. Having so much but not knowing what to do about nor that they can do anything with it, they would just rather things stayed the same, people don't like change, people don't believe in themselves, and I think that Good Will Hunting is trying to get that message across.

Robbin Williams played Sean, who is Will's (Matt Damon) psychologist, it such greatness helping contribute to the realness of the movie. Robbin also won a Oscar for Best Actor In A Supporting Role (Congratulations!) He played the role so convincingly, I wouldn't mind if he was my psychologist - not that I need one, but you know what I mean! Matt Damon was also awesome as (alliteration!) Will Hunting!


Oh and one last thing, I loved the title! It's pretty clever! And one I had to explain to my friends, God help me!!

By Georgina 22/03/13

Ps. now here i'm probably going write up some excuse to why I haven't done any reviews. But I'm not going because it's same old, same old rubbish. I can only apologise - not that many people actually read these but whatever. It's Easter Break soon so I will(try to) get some reviews up. Any you particularly want? Might do Fight Club.

No comments:

Post a Comment